NEW!!! Wet n Wild Limited Edition Coloricon Blush & Glow Trio

9:18 AM

Hey Guys!!!!!
Decided to quickly come on here & post about the new Wet N' Wild Coloricon Blush & Glow Trio, I picked this up a few days ago at my local Walgreens & it was the last one in stock, the display showed that they had two other different shades of these trios, I picked up the shade "Fair Trade Coffee" & three words ... I LOVE IT!!! They are not chalky whatsoever and they're very pigmented! It retails for $3.99 The highlight shade in this trio is my favorite it's absolutely amazing. The blush is completely matte but as for the bronzer it has bit of a sheen to it but it's not over powering. This palette overall is perfect for the spring & summertime. I've been using this non-stop for the past three days since I've bought it & I have no complaints so far.. Unfortunately it is a limited-edition product for Wet N Wild so if you spot this at your local Walgreens, I suggest you PICK IT UP!!! You won't regret it, & for the ridiculously affordable price you really don't have much to lose. Down below I provided pictures of the product & swatches, hope you enjoyed this blog post!
 
P.S You will definitely be seeing this bad boy in action in some of my future YouTube videos, so be on the look out!

Oh, & Happy Mother's Day to all the Momma's out there let today be filled with a lot of love from ya'lls families .. You mother's out there are amazing, especially mine. I just hope to be half as an amazing mother to my future children as my mother was to me & my siblings. Love you Mom!
 
 
 



 
 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram