Drugstore First Impressions + Covergirl Stay Luminous Foundation

4:36 PM

Hey Ya'll,
How's everyone doing? Happy Saturday!
I recently uploaded a new video on YouTube, I tried out a bunch of new different products that I have purchased from the drugstore (usually from Target or Walmart) & I try them out for the first time on camera. I also provide a mini review on each product & I give you my opinion on how the product goes on the face, I am 100% honest in my videos so you can decide whether to purchase the product or not! I did end up  LOVING most of the products that I tried out so if you're interested in what those products are just go check out my video! It will be linked down below.
 
Hope everyone has an awesome weekend & I will talk to you in my next post or video
 
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram