Transitioning Into Fall (Green Eye Look)

11:21 PM

 
 
 
 




Hey Guys!!!

Hope everyone is doing great! I know it's been way too long since the last time I posted on my blog, and I apologize for not being consistent but that will change (I promise) So, since fall is right around the corner what better way to transition your makeup than trying out a green eye look ... I also added a bit of orange to the crease and I also added a little bit of glow to the skin (because I'm obsessed with highlighters & I think I'll be using a highlight year round instead of just in the summertime). I don't usually play around with color on my eyes (I'm more of a neutral eye look kinda girl)  I'm definitely going to start playing around with color more often.

The products I used are down below

Loreal Magic Lumi Foundation W6
Maybelline Master Concealer Medium-Light
NYC BB Brilliance Powder (MUST HAVE)
Bare Minerals Powder Medium (for under the eyes)
Nars Albatross Highlight
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade "Chocolate"
Loreal Powder Cocoa
Milani Baked Blush Luminoso
Wet N wild Eyeshadow Comfort Zone
NYX Single Eyeshadow Dance The Tides
Wet N Wild Liquid Eyeliner Black
Wet N Wild Lipliner Plumberry
Milani Lipstick Nude Crème
Ardell Double Up Lashes 205


Hope ya'll enjoyed this post! will have a new one up soon
(hint: fashion)



Check out my latest YouTube video :


 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram